Live in Carer – Reading – 2014 – 2017
Duties and responsibilities
Helping clients with daily tasks eg getting up in the morning, dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and toileting where necessary.
Care Worker – 2013 – 2014
Duties and responsibilities:
Working for Agency as part of care team – gaining experience both as a live-in carer for elderly clients and also working as day care worker enabling clients to continue to live independent lives in their own homes and communities.
• Providing care to clients in their own homes and also in the community
• Assisting clients to get up then helping dress and prepare them for their day
• Assisting service users with their environment and day to day activities
• Washing and bathing clients • Preparing meals for clients and helping feed them
• Transporting clients to appointments and activities • Assisting clients with shopping
• Undertaking light domestic duties
• Liaising with clients family members and visiting nurses/health care staff
Aenean nisl ante, posuere ac tempor sed, luctus non erat. Mauris tortor libero, facilisis a volutpat sed, porta ac nibh. Cras scelerisque elit magna
Donec quis malesuada quam, nec viverra felis. Aenean ut consequat tellus. Proin eget velit nec nibh pharetra sodales. Mauris aliquam ex a tellus consequat porta.