Start February 5th Womble’s
Private Home – Norwich
£105 a day
Live-in Personal (Care) Assistant (PA) required to assist a disabled person to live independently in their own home.
Experience not essential.
Alternate weekly shifts (one week on/one week off).
Start 5th February 2018.
You need to be:
• A SAFE, CONFIDENT DRIVER (NON-DRIVERS SHOULD NOT APPLY!).
• Happy with taking care of dogs.
• Flexible, reliable & patient.
• Living fairly locally (preferable).
• Able to pick up routines easily.
• A non-smoker.
• DBS checked at enhanced level, either already or be willing to be.
• Physically fit (no history of back problems or chronic illness).
• Able to speak & comprehend English well.
• Able to be vegetarian (fish okay) during your working shift.
Salary: £735 per 7 day shift (including £5 per day expenses).
Shifts: One week on/One week off
Holiday: 20 paid days per annum.
Accommodation: Private self-contained provided during working shifts only.
For more details please get in touch, stating your details and relevant experience/qualities, and saying why you are interested in this position. A CV is fine but information about yourself is much more useful. If you don’t provide any information about yourself I cannot respond to you. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT BASED IN NORWICH OR NORFOLK, PLEASE STATE YOUR LOCATION IN THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SECTION.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assisting a disabled person to undertake all the daily personal & domiciliary tasks that you will undertake for yourself. This includes (but is not limited to):
– Personal care.
– Domestic tasks.
– Driving a specially adapted vehicle.
– Accompanying to social events.
Qualifications and Skills
Previous experience of live-in care may be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
An enhanced DBS will be necessary, whether you have one already or will need one to be undertaken.
You will need to have a full driving licence for a manual gearshift vehicle.
You will be enrolled onto a pension scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £105.00 /day
• Norwich, Norfolk
Required licence or certification:
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Speak & understand English fluently.
Tagged as: driver, personal care